Refurbished Kodak/Carestream 2000A Series Processor
This tabletop processor is designed for medium- and low-volume processing applications such as those for mobile vans, emergency and trauma departments, and surgical suites. This processor combines proven reliability and image quality with a selection of two processing cycles. The rapid cycle (90 seconds) processes 125 34 x 43 cm films an hour and is recommended for general-purpose radiography films. The standard cycle (120 seconds) processes 100 34 x 43 cm films an hour. The 2000 processor is designed for 220-volt power sources; the Kodak/Carestream 2000A processor for 110-volt operation.
- Rapid and Standard Cycles
- Excellent image quality
- Developer temperature controlled to +/- 0.5.F (+/-0.3.C)
- Easy-to-check replenishment rates
- Flooded replenishment capability for low-volume processing
- Ambient-temperature wash water eliminates water heating and hot-water plumbing
- Automatic standby control reduces power consumption and processor wear
- Easy to service
Go here for site specifications.
- Mounting stand
- Lighttight feed tray kit
- Replenisher tank set, 8-gallon
- Flooded replenishment kit
- Exhaust Fan Kit