PACS Pro Basic Archive Veterinary
A robust, feature-rich PACS system perfect for Veterinary practices.
LAN-based PACS for Veterinary software package allows users to acquire, archive, view, distribute and manage DICOM images within the four walls of their practice by using a Local Area Network (LAN). Basic Archive software also includes five (5) DICOM Viewer Licenses to be loaded on workstations throughout the practice. Unlike many competing PACS solutions, our DICOM viewers are diagnostic quality and not only allow users to access & distribute images as well as making annotations and study notes, but changes are saved back to the archive. Some PACS systems are “static” and do not allow changes made at the Viewer level to be saved to the archive.
- Includes five diagnostic-quality DICOM viewer licenses, providing easy access to high-quality grayscale images for wet reads or remote consultations.
- Integrated DICOM viewer at the PACS station for image review.
- Image routing tools to distribute images only to the users who need to see them.
- Disaster recover utility to back up the archive to an external hard drive for off-site backup.
- Sortable worklist allows users to access studies by clicking any displayed field; i.e. patient name, patient ID, study date, etc.
- Comprehensive toolkit permits physicians to precisely adjust images, ensuring confidence in their assessment and recommendations.
- Advanced features include cross-sectional image stacking, cine viewing, and side-by-side single monitor viewing for comparing multiple studies.
- Single Modality Type Connection for CR/DR Standard. One additional modality type connection is available optionally.
Minimum hardware requirement:
- 500GB RAID1 server with Intel Processor 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 16X DVD+/-RW, Video Display Driver Card, 10/100/1000 BaseT Network Interface Card, Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2008 32-bit Standard Edition