PACS Pro DICOM Mail
A fast, easy, and affordable email-based solution to securely send DICOM images and data to physicians through the Internet.
- DICOMmail supports JPEG, GIF and/or BMP images to send through email.
- Flexible solution with Internet application.
- Anonymizes images according to user-defined parameters
- An excellent solution to allow referring physicians to view patient images.
- Can distribute full-fidelity DICOM images to diagnostic or clinical viewing stations.
Timely and efficient communication is a must in today’s healthcare environment. PowerPACS DICOMmail allows you to integrate processes across your organization through standard e-mail systems; access and share critical and protected images; facilitate better decision-making and improved clinical outcomes; offer more sophisticated, Internet-enabled, services and gain efficiency to better focus on the delivery of quality patient care.
PowerPACS DICOMmail was developed to address the need for electronic data exchange within healthcare organizations and their partners, such as associated physicians, consultants, diagnostic imaging centers, clinics, and insurance carriers.
DICOMmail PowerPACS DICOMmail is a DICOM-thru-email solution. DICOMmail comes with our FREE Basic RSVS Viewer and presents the ideal solution for people seeking outside consulting. It allows a user to send DICOM images thru email by simply dragging-and-dropping files; converting JPEG, GIF and/or BMP images into DICOM format, if needed, and then clicking Send. The consulting user can view the images in the Basic RSVS Viewer after a quick and easy Internet download of the DICOMmail application.
The PowerPACS DICOMmail solution allows the user to anonymize images according to user-defined parameters. The user then sends the images along with a message to healthcare providers, doctors, referring physicians and even patients. When the recipients receive the message they are able to view the image in our free Basic RSVS DICOM Viewer.
Extension of the DICOM infrastructure:
- Goes beyond medical images
- Maintains structure and quality of each image sent
- Can send video and audio clips with image studies
- Simple drop & drag operation for DICOMmail send
- It has all the advantages that an ordinary e-mail has: light-weighed, flexible and economic
- Handles Structured Reports, ECG and Hemodynamic Waveforms, Encapsulated Documents, Presentation States, Graphic Annotations, Bitmap Plane Overlays, Key Image Notes, etc.