Prodigy Prime MED™ 1717C Wired Cesium DR Systems utilize PerkinElmer’s industry-best XRpad flat-panel detector technology along with Prime MED™ image capture software to provide superior image quality and easy integration with your existing x-ray room or new equipment installation.
Prodigy Prime MED 1717C is a 17×17″ cassette-sized wireless flat panel Cesium detector (FPD) for general digital radiography that easily fits into conventional table and wall-stand trays just like a film or CR cassette, with no modifications or accessories needed. Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) simplifies integration by eliminating the need to create a wired interface with the x-ray generator. Simply insert the detector in the Bucky cassette tray and begin taking patient exams in minutes!
What makes it Prodigy detectors better than other panels? Prodigy’s directly deposited Cesium scintillator so extremely sensitive and the pixel matrix so efficiently arranged, that Prodigy detectors allow your technician to reduce dose-to-patient by up-to-45% of your current techniques.
Prime MED Image Capture software, is a DICOM 3.0 compliant acquisition software that provides superior image quality and an elegant user-interface, perfectly suited for the hospital and imaging center environment. Prime MED software includes Modality Worklist SCU and Procedure Code Mapping to streamline the workflow in fast-paced offices.
Prime MED viewing software also provides a standard set of Chiro tools that include the following measurements:
- Axis line
- Orthogonal line
- Georg’s line
- Horizontal or vertical aberrancy
- Spinal curve
- Vertebrae line
- Center point
- Distance comparison
- Mark intersection
An advanced set Upper Cervical (NUCCA) Tools are also available as an option and include the following measurements:
- Hard Palate Line
- Atlas Plane Line
- Atlas Check Line
- Squamous Sutures (marking)
- Cephalometer (incl. setting the pivot point & marking spots) setting the Central Skull Line
- Laterality/ Skull Tippage (value)
- Horizontal Axis (Plane Line)
- Condylar Circle
- Axial Circles- Axial Circles (incl. Circumscale template)
- Axial Circles Center Line (incl. Circumscale template)
- Grid (optional)
- Dashed Line from Axial Circle
- Template with Diameter from Condylar Circle again
- Superoir Point
- Inferior (Fixed) Point
- Lower Angle Line (connection Superior and Inferior Point until APL)
- Vertical Axis Line (through Inferior Point)
- Angular Rotation
- Four Elements (PL, AT/OD, C/A, ANG)
- Four Listing Information (At, Od, Bc, Sp)
- Odontoid Centre (Center point –> Vertical Axis)
- C2 Axial Canal
- Vertex Square
- C2 Spinous Measurement (2 options: templates, measurement)
Prodigy wired detectors feature a 15 megapixel image matrix with an industry leading 100 micron pixel pitch, 16-bit image output (65,000 shades of grey) that resolves up-to-5 line pairs. Many detectors today offer only a 14-bit output, showing 16,000 grays by comparison.
Prodigy Prime MED 1417C provides a true 43×43 cm2 imaging area, which means that it captures x-ray edge-to-edge. System includes a Interface Power Unit (IPU) and a 20′ cable for image transmission.