PACS Pro Image Acquire
Powerful Software to Drive all TI-BA CR & DR Solutions
PACS Pro Image Acquisition and Viewing software is the optimal filmless solution for practices to acquire, view, distribute and manage DICOM images. This superior system offers a simple workflow from patient registration to image acquisition and interfaces seamlessly with PACS Pro Archive software solutions for long-term storage.
TI-BA has developed its own Acquisition and Image Processing software platform to create a homogenous GUI that will apply to all of its digital equipment, independent of the manufacturer. For customers with multiple digital systems, there is a clear advantage to the staff learning a single GUI for all their systems. PACS Pro™ Image Acquisition provides diagnostic quality DICOM viewing and the ability to easily send images over a DICOM network and/or distribute via CD or DVD. PACS Pro™ Acquisition integrates with all of our Medical and Veterinary CR scanners to provide rapid access to images and patient data, increasing productivity and yielding significant improvements in patient throughput, diagnosis, and treatment. It also supports an optional DICOM Modality Worklist (MWL) to register and retrieve demographic information from your RIS/HIS to save time and helps to reduce costly human errors when keying in information.
PACS Pro™ Image Acquisition includes an integrated DICOM Viewer for diagnostic readings. After acquisition and transmission using the DICOM format and protocol, high-quality images are ready for viewing at the workstation within seconds. With PACS Pro’s user-friendly interface, doctor’s can read images easily and accurately, ensuring confidence in their assessments and recommendations.
PACS Pro™ Image Acquisition has many design features that meet the unique demands and requirements of the mobile CR market. Coupled with PACS Pro TeleRad Server software, which provides for securely encrypted image transmission, PACS Pro Acquire provides a truly complete CR acquisition module for all clinical and mobile imaging applications.
- Simple steps to: acquire, view, send and burn CD/DVDs
- Connects to any DICOM compliant PACS solutions
- Software provides for up to eight (8) editable DICOM Tags for mobile CR applications
- Memory Input fields to assist in mobile environments
- Fully configurable to meet local needs/demands
- Able to maintain up to 500GB of online storage
- Meets up-to-date DICOM standards
- Expandable as your practice grows
- Equipped with a Microsoft SQL Database
- Powerful image display features continuous zoom, window/level adjustment, orientation adjustment, etc.
- Create DICOM images with graphic annotations, key image notes, presentations state and raw data objects using the measurement and graphic annotation tools with density measurement, linear distance measurement, angular measurement, cobb angle measurement, arbitrary boundary area measurement, specific measurement in ultrasound graphic regions, and more
- Configurable Display Mode shows all images in a studies and series in one window or in rows of 2, 4, or 6
- Features are customizable and can be controlled by a master configuration
- DICOM and IHE PDI compliant
- CD/DVD creation command for creating patient records using only patient name, patient ID, or accession number
- Easily export images from the viewer as a Tif, JPEG, Bitmap or DICOM file