Web-based Archive with Unlimited Users
Web Based PowerPACS Software with Unlimited Concurrent Users Licenses, Unlimited Storage and Specialty Tools – to store, archive, view, distribute and manage DICOM images. Comprehensive DICOM Viewer Store and Auto Send Images. Manage DICOM Images with SQL DB. Secured Image Backup to External Storage. Burn CDs/DVDs from the Viewer for DICOM images and reports
Archive Server is a DICOM 3.0 image management system for the integration, storage, and access of medical images and related information. It combines a proven industry-standard database platform with a flexible hierarchical storage management system for online & offline storage.
Includes integrated RSVS viewer for image review – RSVS Viewer provide physicians with easy access to high-quality grayscale images for wet reads or remote consultations. RSVS Viewer lets users access studies by clicking any displayed worklist field e.g., patient name, patient ID, study date, etc. Once displayed, a comprehensive toolkit permits physicians to precisely adjust images, ensuring confidence in their assessment and recommendations. Supports side-by-side image viewing for comparing multiple studies.
- Web Based DICOM Viewer with Unlimited Users Licenses – an extremely efficient and affordable solution enables radiologists, physicians or other designated users to view patient image and medical reports from any Windows PC with an Internet or Intranet connection.
- Web Based Server Tool: supporting the requirement to utilize server tools to merge/change/delete patient or study records from remote client workstations
- Image backup to external hard drive/NAS
- Unlimited modality connections
- Unrestricted Storage Control
- Supports DICOM Modality Worklist and HL7 Interface to RIS/PM/EMR (additional charges apply.